The Center is honored to be supported by visionary funders who seek to make a healthier, safer, and more equitable society.
Our mission is to increase the societal benefits of science by improving the relevance, value, and use of research by societal leaders. This work provides a unique opportunity to invest both in efforts to build the science of scientific impact AND facilitate change now.
Past support has taken many configurations, including:
- Infrastructure support of government-research partnerships to bring new data to forward for research
- Grants to design tools to promote wellbeing and prevent poor outcomes across the lifespan
- Awards to evaluate the effectiveness and economic returns of early investments
- Implementation support to bring together scientists and policymakers in appropriate and effective collaborations
- Funding experimentation with policy audiences to understand what works for improving evidence-based policymaking
- Training support for preparing the next generation of public scholars
To contact us, please complete our quick contact form below.